The construction and contractors industry involves a wide range of professions. These questions may help you discover the particular risks your business faces:
- What procedures and training do you have in place for your employees?
- Do you work out of your home or from an owned or leased business space?
- Do you ever drive a business-owned vehicle to a worksite?
- Do you transport tools, equipment, or people to your worksites?
- Are your worksites typically commercial sites or privately owned?
- Do your contracts ever require more coverage than your policies currently allow?
We offer fast turnaround from top rated GL insurance policy issuing companies for the business types listed below. Other types may be quoted a Contractors General Liability Insurance ratre also.
Construction & Contracting Professions Carpentry Services Ceiling or Wall Installation Concrete Debris Removal – Construction Site Drywall Electrical Work Excavation General Contractor Glass / Glazier Grading of Land Handyman HVAC and Refrigeration Interior Construction Masonry Painting Paving or Repaving Permanent Yards Contractors Plastering or Stucco Work Plumbing – Commercial Plumbing – Residential Prefabricated Building Erection Property Preservation Roofing – Commercial Roofing – Residential Sheet Metal Work Tile / Stone / Marble / Mosaic / Terrazzo Installation.
Here is our full list of contractors that we regularly insure with Contractors General Liability Insurance.
– Insulation and Acoustical Contractor
– Boiler, Hot Water Heating and Steam Fitting Contractor
– Framing and Rough Carpentry Contractor
– Cabinet, Millwork and Finish Carpentry Contractor
– Low Voltage Systems Contractor
– Concrete Contractor
– Drywall Contractor
– Electrical Contractor
– Elevator Contractor
– Earthwork and Paving Contractors
– Fencing Contractor
– Metal Roofing Contractor [repealed]
– Flooring and Floor Covering Contractors
– Fire Protection Contractor
– Glazing Contractor
– Warm-Air Heating, Ventilating and Air-Conditioning Contractor
– Building Moving/Demolition Contractor
– Asbestos Abatement Contractor
– Ornamental Metal Contractor
– Lathing Contractor [repealed]
– Landscaping Contractor
– Lock and Security Equipment Contractor
– Masonry Contractor
– Construction Zone Traffic Control Contractor
– Parking and Highway Improvement Contractor
– Painting and Decorating Contractor
– Pipeline Contractor
– Lathing and Plastering Contractor
– Plumbing Contractor
– Refrigeration Contractor
– Roofing Contractor
– Sanitation System Contractor
– Sheet Metal Contractor
– Sign Contractor
– Solar Contractor
– General Manufactured Housing Contractor
– Reinforcing Steel Contractor
– Structural Steel Contractor
– Swimming Pool Contractor
– Ceramic and Mosaic Tile Contractor
– Water Conditioning Contractor
– Water Well Drilling Contractor
– Welding Contractor
– Limited Specialty